Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girl On The Competition 4: Dylan Ryder

Long time no see everybody! I've been really busy but I will try to update the blog as much as I can! Following our second update friday we have a new Girl On The Competition today!

After getting to know a little bit more about our first three contenders (Allie Haze, Bibi Jones and Casey Chase) it is time to know our D-contender and 4th girl on the competition...and that girl is...Dylan Ryder!

Dylan Ryder amazing body

Dylan Ryder was in the industry for a long time (7 years) and I definitely took a long time to find her out. Unfortunately she retired a couple of weeks or days ago from now. Yet she left a lot of scenes to us and I think those will have to be enough. 

Dylan is already 31 years old but it is in perfect shape. In fact I do think she looks even hottier because of her age and amazing mature body. If I found her out when she was 25 or 26 I think it wouldn't be the same. Simply because in my humble opinion there are many girls at this age that looks better than Dylan.

What I really mean is that this 30-something look in this case adds even more to the girl. Dylan is pretty amazing. I love her big pair of boobies and her whole body.

Dylan's boobies are great

Although there's something about her face that kept her away at the first instance from my Top 100 List, I have to admit that she has a perfect look. I like both her short hair and her long hair. As I said I think what kept her away from my list was her face at the start. But I also must admit that she knows how to do some face expressions that drives me crazy. That's why she is on the competition and have some chances of crack into my Top 100.

 Dylan's short and long hair. Looking awesome on both ways. Her face on the second picture is perfect!

Besides her boobies and her face Dylan has more strong points. Her pussy is really beautiful and looks really tight.

 Dylan's pussy. So hot

I also like her strong, long legs (she is 1,75m tall):

 Dylan Ryder long legs

And I think that she really doesn't have the best butt on the business but her ass is really, really pretty too:

Dylan' ass

All of these factors make Dylan one hell of a girl and she definitely has a chance on this competition! The competition will get tougher and tougher but Dylan is a strong name!

 Dylan Ryder

Info:
Name: Dylan Ryder
Birth Date: 23/02/1991
Country: USA
Height: 1,75
Find Her:
Dylan Ryder on Freeones 
Dylan Ryder on IAFD  
Dylan Ryder on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment